January 16, 2008

A little here, a little there

My So Called Scarf is coming along nicely although slowly. I've been knitting a few rows at lunch and a few rows before going to bed. I love the way the pattern is showing up with the yarn I chose. Note to self: Must buy more of this yarn :o)

I had a little party at the house on Sunday. It was suppose to be small stitch-n-bitch but turned into a very fun small party for 8. The ladies got quite a bit of knitting done while the boys watched football. My mother-in-law joined us and had such a great time. We gave her some pointers and I think since Sunday she has managed to finish 2 more hats (finished one while at the party) and 1 of them she even croched. Man, she's good. She is trying to figure out how to knit in the round so I sent her some tips and some online videos. I'll be seeing her on Saturday so I'll be able to help her out. I think we gave her the knitting bug and she may even join us when we head to Stitches West.

No comments: