January 18, 2008

It's Amy's Fault

That is my story and i'm sticking to it :o)

I did not realize that there was a yarn shop in Pleasanton until I was on Ravelry the other day and saw that Amy was a part of their group. I added them to my group as well and then last night decided to head over there and check out the store since the hubby was going to be at school and I didn't need to go home right away. EEEEKKK, bad idea, okay good idea :o)

The place is called Knit This, Purl That!, it's a small store but SUPER cute and the owner was very friendly. That is a biggie, I've been to other stores where the owners aren't so nice and maybe grumpy :o( She is doing inventory on Sunday so right now pretty much everything is on sale, YIKES! Of course I had to shop. She had quite a bit of nice yarns on sale for 40% off and a lot of the yarns I use on sale for 20% off. I couldn't pass up a good deal. I know we are going to Stiches West but even there somtimes the yarn is only 10% off. I may even take another trip back tomorrow :o)





I heart malabrigo :o)

So since Amy's site is where I saw the link to this store, I fully blame here for me getting in my car driving over there and having yarn jump in my shopping basket.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll take the blame for telling you about the store if you take the blame for telling me about the sale!

By the way, nice yarn!