February 23, 2008

OOPSIE

Here is the damage done at Stitches West


Patch made sure to inspect the yarn and he APPROVES :o)

Amy and I had a great time checking out all the booths and shopping. We both did some damage but came away with some great yarns and other goodies. I had a limit and only went over by $80 on it, oopsie, not too bad though I guess, it could have been worse.


I got this cool pin to use with my shawl when I'm done with it (hopefully soon).

Some of the yarn was for my hubby which he really liked. It can be tough finding boy colors but I did good and managed to find a few skeins here and there for him to use.

It was a productive day if I say so myself. I am still pooped out so today I'm just updating my ravelry site and admiring my new yarns. I think I'll go take a short nap and when I wake up I'll work on my shawl.

No comments: