March 07, 2007

Finished/Unfinished

I have finally finished, sort of, quite a few of my projects. I say sorta of because I finished my Asymetrical Cable Hat but need to put the pom pom on it. I finished my Booga Bag but need to put the handles on it and I finished my Bell Hat but I will need to felt it now. My Bell Hat can also be used as a doggie cozie :o) haa, haa. I used Iceland Crystal Palace Yarn and it gave it a cool pattern, I can't wait to see it once it's felted. I also finished one of my Fetching Fingerless Gloves. I am hoping to work on the other one this weekend. My goal will also be to complete all my other semi-finished projects.
Unfelted Bell Hat

Using my Bell Hat as Doggie Cozzie

see Patch's feet poking out?

Booga Bag w/no straps

Asymetrical Hat w/out the pom pom

Fetching Glove (left)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the doggy cozy! You'll have to knit another one just for Patch.