April 28, 2006

I'm sorry momma :o(


Olivia came home to a turnado of yarn last night, among other stuff, thanks to Patch. Patch stays home in a play pen all day and lately he's been getting lonely and restless :o( Well a few weekends ago he got out and I'm assuming that in the last few days he's been attempting to get out. He DID yesterday and it wasn't a good thing. There is nothing worse than unraveling yarn especially after your crazy dog has been playing with it for who knows how many hours. I think he knew that he was in big trouble because he acted like such a baby last night. I think his mom has forgiven him and we managed to get most of the yarn untwisted. There was no knitting last night since we had to fix his mess.

here is the picture of my bulky hat I finished the night before. I used Rowan Big Wool (027 Best Brown)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat, BAD DOGGIE :( But all is forgiven now... just one more ball of yarn to unravel :D Let's just hope I don't find the same mess when I go home today :(