April 27, 2006

2nd Hat in the Round

COMPLETE :o) On Saturday Olivia and I went to the Knit and Crotchet Show in Oakland. It wasn't what I expected and I didn't really find anything I liked but I did get a pattern for a bulky hat in the round. I never actually thought I could knit something in just a few hours. The size 15 needles helped :o) It went by really fast. I think I spent a total of 3 hours on it and I love the way it looks. My next one though will have to have more stitches casted on, it's a bit small but I think it'll fit Rocky. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

I started my Kitty Pi (http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm) it only took me about 6 times of trying it. Amy tried it, Olivia tried it and for some reason we couldn't get it started. Last night I tried again and IT WORKED. I'm so excited. Of course for me this will be a Doggie Pi since I'm making it for Patch.

No comments: